What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月17日木曜日

台湾より ~wei-lunさん~

 
The tsunami attacked Japan seriously
It almost floored their houses, memories, hearts and even all of them,
however,please never give up... 

It is not hopeless as long as we have believe in our mind.
Then, tsunami would be turn to sunrise.

がんばれ!日本!
 
 津波は深刻に日本を襲いました。
ほとんどの家、思い出、心、その全てををなぎ倒しました。
それでも、どうかあきらめないで下さい。

自分自身の精神を信じなければ希望などありません。
その先で津波は日の出になります。

がんばれ!日本!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿