What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月14日月曜日

ブリュッセルより ~Christopheさん(クリストフ) ベルギー出身~

Hang in there Japan, you have survived many disasters, and you will
surmount this one too, you are strong!

My thoughts go out to all the people whom have lost so much, remember
there is always a tomorrow, no matter how bleak today may seem! 

耐えろ日本、あなた方は多くの災害から生き延びてきました。
そして、今回も打ち勝ちます!あなた方は強い!

私の想いが多くの物を失ってしまった人たちの元に向かっています、
思い出してください、どんなに今日が厳しかったとしても明日は必ずやってきます。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿