What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月13日日曜日

東京より ~Sadaoさん 36歳 日本出身~


「不安な日が続いている中の皆さんの頑張りに、
逆に励まされる毎日です。こちらができることは微力かもしれませんが、
いつも、祈っています。早くみんなに会えますように!」
All the people, who in the disaster area are in big anxious.
But their so much effort cheer me up.
What we can do is very limited, but I pray always...
I can see you soon!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿