What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月19日土曜日

ロードアイランドより ~Karen Hlynskyさん~


Sending hope and courage to the people of Japan.
People across the world are standing by you wanting to help.

Please share the video below with the people of Japan.
Karen Hlynsky
Providence, Rhode Island, USA
希望と勇気を日本の皆さんに送ります。
世界中の人々が助けを求めるあなたのそばにいます。
どうかこのビデオを日本の皆さんの間で広めて下さい。
カレン・フリンスキー
プロビデンス、ロードアイランド、アメリカ合衆国

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿