What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月18日金曜日

団結!/ Union!



人間だけじゃないにゃ。

Not only Humanbeing! meow.

ベルリンは朝4時、寝不足気味にて今日は、これにて寝ます。
枝野さんは本当にいつ寝てるのでしょう。
まだまだ世界中からのメッセージが届いてます。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿