What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月18日金曜日

ちょっと一休み / Pause

綾小路きみまろさんは言いました。


「買い占めはお止め頂きたい。
あなたのお腹を見て下さい。
充分貯めているではありませんか。
いざというとき、
自分の身体が重くて逃げられなくなります。
『一番の 荷物は自分の 出たお腹』
そうなってからでは遅いのです」

さすがです。

Japanese famous comedian, Kimimaro Ayanokoji said,

I would like you all to stop coemption!
Look at your Belly, you already saved enough or too much.
In a pinch, you could't run because you were too heavy.
'Biggest Luggage is my big belly'
That's too late...

How cool , what he said ;-)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿