What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月16日水曜日

スペインより ~Manuel Jimenez.V Ortegaさん~

To all the japanese people suffering this dissaster 
I want to say to all that you are not alone and all the world is with Japan, 
I visited Japan 3 years ago and I will return for sure no matter what!, 
all our hearts and prays are with you people! 
Don´t loose the hopes never!
Spain is with you Japan!
がんばって!
被害を受けた全ての日本の皆様へ
あなた方全員は一人ぼっちではなく、世界中が日本と共にあります。
私は3年前に日本を訪れました。そしてたとえ何があっても戻ってみせます。
私たちの心と祈りの全てはあなた方と共にあります。
どうか希望を失わないで。
スペインは日本と共にいます。
がんばって!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿