What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月18日金曜日

ショップハイム(Schopfheim)より ~Manuelさん ドイツ出身~ 

Mein tiefstes Mitgefühl gilt all den Leuten die in Japan
direkt oder auch Familie und Freunde die in den letzten Tagen
mit dieser schlimmen Katastrophe konfrontiert wurden.
Ich bete für Euch, dass nicht noch mehr Leute
dieser unfassbaren Katastrophe zum Opfer fallen
und sich das Leid nicht noch weiter ausbreitet.
Seid stark – Ihr seid nicht allein!
Viele liebe Grüsse
 
私の心の底からの思いやりが、本人または家族や友人がこのひどい災害に
見舞われた日本の全ての皆さんに向けられています。

私は想像を絶する大災害の犠牲者がこれ以上増えない事と
これ以上の苦しみが広がらない事を祈ります。

強さを。あなた達はひとりじゃない!
大きな愛をこめて。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿