What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月16日水曜日

ベルリンより ~Sebastianさん&Stephanieさん~

 
 
we both think off all people in difficult and" hopeless situations" in Japan.
We will not twiddle one's thumbs.
We will reach them our hands to help as manny people as possible to open new doors.
Please do not give up
1000000 encouraging minds - full of love and hope...
Sebastian and Stephanie from Berlin
 
私たち二人は困難で絶望的な状況にある日本の全ての人を想っています。
私たちは何もせずにダラダラと時を過ごしたりはしません。
私たちはできる限り多くの人達に手を差し伸べます。
どうかあきらめないで下さい!
100万個の励ましの気持ちと全力の愛と希望を…
ベルリンより セバスチャン&シュテファニー

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿