What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月13日日曜日

東京より ~Jun "IDO" Idogawa 35歳 日本出身~

I can only give the message, power, and wish to all victims.
But my heart goes there and I try to do my best for you all.
Stand Up and Fight!!

俺はメッセージやパワー、祈りをすべての被災されたみなさんに
送ることしかできないけど、俺の心は被災地に向いていて、
そして俺がみんなのためにできる最大限のことをやろうとしています。
Stand Up and Fight!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿