What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月16日水曜日

ドイツより ~silvio schmidtさん~


ich bete und hoffe jeden tag daß all dies ein ende nimmt.
meine familie und ich sind in gedanken bei allen betroffenen menschen in japan.
god bless you

私はこの事態が一刻も早く終結することを毎日祈り願っています。
私の家族と私は日本の全ての被害者の方を想っています。
神のご加護を。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿