What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月19日土曜日

カナダより ~Doyleさん一家~

 Dearest Friends:

Please take heart.  You have many friends sending good wishes and
positive thoughts that you will continue to show such inspirational
courage and grace in the face of these significant problems.

The people and country of Japan are very important to our family.  
My son visits every June - it is his favorite place.

You have all our thoughts and good wishes!

Take care,

From your friends in Canada,

Kelli, Mike, Ethan and Kate and our puppy, Pandora May <3

最も親愛なる友達へ
どうか勇気を出して。たくさんの友達が心優しい願いとポシティブな想いを送っています。
あなた達は重大な問題に対して力強い勇気と潔い表情を見せ続けるでしょう。

日本の皆さんは私達家族にとってとても大切です。
私の息子は毎年6月に日本を訪れています。彼の大好きな場所です。

あなたは私達の全ての想いと願いと共にいます。

あなたのカナダの友達
ケリー、マイク、エザン、ケイト、そして子犬のパンドラ メイ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿