What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月22日火曜日

クロアチアより ~Denisさん~


After the horrible tragedy that hit Japan,
I have the urge to somehow send a message of sympathy, compassion,
and concern to those who have lost their loved ones,
and all those affected by this tragedy.
Japan, our thoughts are with you! You are not alone!
どうか がんばって下さい。
Denis from Croatia

恐ろしい悲劇が日本に襲い、
私は、何とかして同情、思いやりを送ると共に、
愛する人を亡くしたり、悲劇に襲われた方々を心配しています。

日本、私の想いはあなたと共にあります!
あなたは一人ぼっちじゃない!

どうかがんばって下さい。

デニス クロアチアより

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿