What can we do this moment?

My name is Chi, I was born in Yamagata(Tohoku) Japan and now living in Berlin Germany. So many my friends in Japan are in very difficult situation this moment.Please help me to Cheer-Japan-up! Just send me short message with nice cheer up picture. maybe your smile, your family, your pet, just flower, beautiful landscape... just think about what makes you happy. < 1000overchaos@mail.goo.ne.jp > is my email address. I will translate to Japanese and upload your message. Many my japanese friends got some energy from this website. Please don't let them alone.
+++Online Spende Deutsches Rotes Kreuz+++      +++ Online Donation American RED CROSS +++

2011年3月18日金曜日

アルゼンチンから ~Maris asakura Ledesma さん~

My name is Marisa and I'm from Argentina, 
I've always loved Japanese culture, and their people , 
And I have friends in Japan, I support them and to all Japanese people ,
 you are strong!! , and you will rise up trough the crisis! ,
I love you and I'm with you at all moments :) ,  

 greetings from Argentina :) , 

Mari's!.

アルゼンチンに住むマリサといいます。
私は常に日本の文化、人々を愛していました。
そして私は日本に友達がいます。
私は日本の全ての方を支えます。
あなた達は強い!この危機も乗り越えます!
私はあなたを愛してます。私は常にあなたと一緒にいます。

アルゼンチンより(^_^) マリス!

2 件のコメント:

  1. マリサさん、本当にありがとうございます。
    神奈川県川崎からコメントしています。

    世界中の皆さんの祈りが伝わってきます。よくないニュースばかりで疲れましたが絶対に乗り越えられると信じています。

    返信削除
  2. My name is Satoko Asakura. I live in Chiba, Japan.
    Marisa, Thank you for the beautiful rainbow photo and words of encouragement:)

    Argentina is a country born of my favorite composer Ginastera.
    Message from the country to pray for Japan, I am really excited.
    Perhaps, in a nuclear power plant accident, we may be disturbing to everyone in your country. I'm sorry.
    Thank you for your message!

    Satoko
    facebook.com/satoko.asakura

    返信削除